COVID PROTOCOLS FOR SHOALHAVEN CARAVAN VILLAGE
Nothing is more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our guests and community. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, from 1 June 2020 we will be implementing the following new protocols:
- Declaration Form – Upon arrival at Shoalhaven Caravan Village you will be required to complete a Declaration Form regarding your health, recent travel and contact details for all guests staying in each accommodation including those who are caravanning and camping.
- Temperature Checking – Upon arrival you will also be required to have your temperature taken.
- Social distancing – please keep your distance of 1.5m from others. The 4 square metre rule per person applies in all communal areas, both inside and outside.
- Good hand hygiene – we have installed additional handwash and hand sanitiser in high traffic and communal areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public and high-touch areas. Our accommodation is already cleaned to a very high standard but in addition, we will be wiping over all hard surfaces with disinfectant
STAY COVID SAFE ON YOUR HOLIDAY
Please postpone your trip if you are showing any symptoms.
Deposits paid for any cancellations due to COVID are fully transferable to a future stay when you are feeling well.
If you do become unwell and are showing symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, or difficulty breathing) during your stay with us, please remain in your cabin/site, seek medical attention and inform us (via phone).
- Clean your hands regularly with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds, particularly before eating.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissues in an appropriate manner.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth and avoid shaking hands.